Electronics and Solenoid Systems
Electronic control unit EL8 in DIN rail design
- External electronics for DIN rail is designed for control of single or double solenoid hydraulic valves in open or closed loop with spool position feedback
- The electronics continuously control the position of the valve spool proportional to the size of the input signal with minimal hysteresis
- The output control current for the solenoid coil is independent of temperature changes and changes in load impedance
- Control of the coil using a PWM signal reduces the hysteris characteristics of the valve and optimizes the accuracy of spool positioning
- At the core of the reliable and flexible electronics is a 32-bit processor with high performance reserve.
- The electronics are resistant to transmission errors. Intergrated algorithm for error correction prevents signal distortion during data transmission or storage