Quality as a matter of principle
Consistent design and robust processes is the basis for high-quality products, exactly meeting the defined requirements and guaranteeing a smooth functioning. Quality is not only achieved through systems and procedures but above all it reflects how all involved parties think & act irrespective of their function like manufacturing, administration, product development, sales, etc.
- It is our goal to be among the best suppliers of our customers.
- The standard for this is set by the customer
- The zero-defect philosophy applies to all our products and services, it is the basis for our business and quality management system
- Continuous improvement is our way to fulfill our goal
We plan to implement these principles by
- making our employees aware of the responsibility for the quality of our products and of our services and by transferring this responsibility to them
- using and encouraging the competence and experience of our employees
- living and continuously improving our described management system
- setting ourselves ambitious, measurable, and achievable objectives whose fulfillment we will monitor on an ongoing basis and initiate timely effective correction measures in case of non-compliance
- avoiding failures before detecting them
- quickly and effectively removing the causes when failures occur
- providing the necessary resources in order to create optimal conditions for the design and further development of our products
- working in co-operation with reliable suppliers and integrating them in our quality processes
- by being a good partner for our customers, by understanding their demands and pursuing a common goal
That makes ARGO-HYTOS a reliable partner for whom quality is an integral part of the company philosophy, which is always in the minds of the employees and is lived every day anew. As a result of the emphasized high degree of vertical integration in our production facilities, ARGO-HYTOS can directly influence all decisive processes and can optimally control all quality criteria.
Another factor is a thorough quality management, certified according to ISO 9001 and covering all parts of the company from the production and beyond.