Quality as a matter of principle
A constant quality is the basis for high-quality products, exactly meeting the defined requirements and guaranteeing a smooth functioning. But quality is not simply a question of systems and procedures, it should above all determine the thinking of all involved parties. And this not only in the manufacturing but also in the administrative areas, in the development and in the sales department.
- It is our goal to be among the best suppliers of our customers.
- The standard for this is set by the customer
- The zero-defect philosophy applies to all our products and services, it is the basis for our business and quality management system
- Continuous improvement is our way to fulfill our claims
We wish to implement these principles by
- making our employees aware of the responsibility for the quality of our products and of our services and by transferring this responsibility to them
- using and encouraging the competence and experience of our employees
- living and continuously improving our described management system
- setting ourselves ambitious, measurable and achievable objectives whose fulfillment we will monitor and initiate effective correction measures in case of non-compliance
- avoiding failures before detecting them
- quickly and effectively removing the causes when failures occur
- providing the necessary resources in order to create optimal conditions for the design and further development of our products, working in co-operation with reliable suppliers and integrating them in our quality processes, by being a good partner for our customer, by understanding his demands and pursuing a common goal.
That makes ARGO-HYTOS a reliable partner for whom quality is an integral part of the company philosophy, which is always in the minds of the employees and is lived every day anew.
As a result of the emphasized high degree of vertical integration of both production facilities, ARGO-HYTOS can directly influence all decisive processes and can optimally control all quality criteria. Another factor is a thorough quality management, certified according to ISO 9001 and covering all parts of the company up to the production and beyond.