Suction filter, tank mounting
Series ES 075
The demand for maximum availability of mobile construction machinery also leads to constantly increasing requirements regarding oil cleanliness.
ARGO-HYTOS draws on its decades of experience in the field of mobile hydraulics and focuses on continuously optimizing its products in terms of customer benefit.
Demanding customers require solutions that guarantee a long machine service life while reducing operating costs through high availability.
Renowned manufacturers of construction machinery were therefore faced with the challenge of finding an economical filter system that offers all the necessary features for the respective application.
ARGO-HYTOS has developed a modern and reliable suction filter system for this application.
- Tank top mounting
- Connection up to G 1¼
- Nominal flow rate up to 45 l/min
- Weight reducing filter system (filter housing made of polyamide, cover plate made of reinforced plastic)
- Clogging indicators optionally available
- with the fineness of the new EXAPOR®MAX 3 filter element generation
- Modern filter system with excellent performance data that meets the requirements of mobile hydraulics. Based on a filter concept that has proven itself over decades - space-saving, reliable and powerful
- Efficient use of the often-limited installation space
- Vertical and horizontal mounting position possible
- Standard integrated housing closing valve enables filter maintenance below the oil level even when installed horizontally
- Integrated copy protection
- No bypass valve, to prevent unfiltered oil from entering the circuit
- Weight saving by using a plastic housing
- Low pressure losses through the use of the most modern filter media
- Increased machine availability by using the new EXAPOR®MAX 3 high-performance filter elements
Curious? Do you have a similar challenge for us?
Our experts will be happy to advise you!