Off-line Filter with water absorbing element
- Nominal flow rate approx. 6 l/min / 1.6 gpm
- Operating pressure up to 320 bar / 4640 psi
- Water capacity approx. 350 ml / 0.09 gal
The FNS 040-105 is used to filter permanently solid particles as well as water from hydraulic oil. The clogging of the filter element is displayed by means of a manometer.
Through a flow control valve the FNS off-line filter can be connected to a high pressure pipe with an inlet pressure of up to 320 bar / 4640 psi (minimum inlet pressure approx. 20 bar). The flow rate is kept constant at approx. 6 l/min / 1.6 gpm depending on the inlet pressure.
- minimizing downtime due to contamination
- high component protection
- higher availability and longer machine lifetime
- simple retrofitting