New Screw-in Cartridge Pressure Reducer Direct Operated
ARGO-HYTOS engineers and manufactures high quality screw in cartridge valves. We are happy to present an extension of our UNF range for 3 way direct operated pressure reducing valves - our size SP2A-B3.
- Nominal Inlet pressure 420 bar
- Regulated pressure up to 150 bar
- Flow range up to 60 l/min
- Fluid temperature range from -20 up to 120°C
- Hardened and precise machined working parts
- Pressure rate setting via adjustment screw or hand wheel.
- All cartridge valves are Zinc coated for basic 240 hours according to salt spray test (DIN 9227). Zinc Nickel for even higher anticorrosion protection available on request.
The typical performance is very quiet, and the pressure is stable over the complete flow range.
All pressure reducers are using common UNF interchangeable cavities 3/4-16 UNF and 7/8-14 UNF.
Typical applications are accumulator charging circuits.
Using the ARGO-HYTOS pressure cartridges brings the stability for complete circuits without any vibration.
When used typically in indoor systems the overall noise of the complete hydraulic system is reduced.